Sick sick sick....

Posted on 7:50 AM by James K. Kim Soon | 0 comments



Argghhh........ here im, still sick.... and it's reli sufferin...... beg beg u Dear Lord, don't let me get Influenza A H1N1... Well, it's not that lucky right?? Well, who knows???

Anyway, Fever and Cough have been accompanying me for the whole 1 week. Just would like to say Thank You, i do not need you 2 anymore, and would like Fever and Cough to go back to where it belongs.......Thanks for having me company...


Hei, anyone have watch 15 malaysia videos??? There is 1 by our malaysian "notorious" Namawee.... Well, it's kind of funny.......

here is the link http://15malaysia.com/films/potong-saga/

Its about getting an Islamic Bank account opening and Potong Saga.


If you all are free, take a view...


Aight, nothing more from me today.......


Updates again whenever i'm free and whenever you are free to read...


I'll see you when i see you...


Keke...


Tata....

0 comments:

Post a Comment