Pick Up lines...

Posted on 10:46 PM by James K. Kim Soon | 1 comments

Dear,

any GUYS wondered when to use a pick up lines? anyone uses the wrong line at the wrong time? or maybe some which are too straight? for example:

"nice legs, what time are they open?"
or maybe
"we should save water, so you should shower with me!"

Pick up line Pictures, Images and Photos

LOL

pick up line Pictures, Images and Photos

yes, this lines might be hilarious, but you will never get anywhere with her. pick up lines are seductive and funny at times, but at sometimes is offensive and insulting too. i'm here just to share some bad pick up lines guys never should use, and i mean NEVER USE

- Excuse me, I'm a short on cash, would you mind if we share a cab back home together?

- You must be tired because you’ve been running through my head all night
(PLAIN LAME)

- I am conducting a field test of how many woman have pierced nipples. Can i have a look?

- Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

- Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk past again?

1 comments:

Post a Comment