another choice might not be a better option

Posted on 12:27 AM by James K. Kim Soon | 0 comments

dear,

if you give up on a plan A, you gotta make sure plan B go smooth. sometimes plan A might have a lil hope which no one realize it until its too late. never give up on plan A until plan B is successful. its a lesson i learn recently through a book i read.

in my life, i have taken so many life changing choices. and so do you all. one will never know the ending before it comes.

i look upon you, as my true hero. a hero which saves me from the ripper, however u left me in mute. i wasnt able to speak, to tell, to describe, the hurt in heart. i hate this feel. i hate that i love you. why would someone turn their back on me, after they save me? well, you have left me feeling numb. i have no feeling towards anyone or even anything now.

life Pictures, Images and Photos

i give up on every plan i have now as i know, nothing much is better than being alone, spending time on family, so much more we can do with a single life.

thanx to those who have done so to me

0 comments:

Post a Comment