I do not know what you girls really wanted...

Posted on 10:47 PM by James K. Kim Soon | 0 comments

dear,

im doin this alone. not that someone brought me into this stage, maybe its just a destiny. probably you are gonna start a fight, but this aint right, i know you know. i had loved you endlessly though you werent there for me. so now its time for me to leave, and make it on my own.

i know that i cant take no more, it aint no lie. yeah, i know it would be breaking my heart, but i had enough of L-O-V-E.

sometimes im wondering, am i the player in the game for 2, or did im just the victim. i dont really wanna make it tough, but i just had enough. and yes, i totally agree with my life would be better once you disappeared from my life.

im giving up i know for sure, though there is a tiny chance, but im totally out of this game. i dont wanna be the reason for both of you, having to quarrel, and also not in love. i know both of you are in love. so lets take a time out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment