i am an idiot with a lil laziness

Posted on 2:13 AM by James K. Kim Soon | 0 comments

dear,

its been a week since i ever wrote to you.. but to me, i stil have the same words...who would even give a fuck on my blogs or post. im not anyone popular nor am i someone important.

yeah, for the question of " then why are you still writing this blog?" my answer would be "its none of your business on what ever shits i do, as long as i know what shit i get. you can leave right now if you do not want to continue any further down."

well, for this weeks update, let me tell you bout something which i have been keeping for sometimes. it might be considered a secret but, i think a lot of peepz out there have know this very well.

do you all know what brand uses a rabbit as their signs? PLAYBOY
yes, playboy. though my looks is like shit, and i am poor, with nothing in my hand and my wallet, i still can seduce girls. ROFL. maybe its just my mere luck, or sometimes i would call it an attraction. but attraction? LOL, what do i have to make someone attracts to me? im not so sure, but i have a skill, a job which i think i may succeed in if i do it...

some says my acting skills are very good, especially my ex. im not so sure whether should i even post this out, cos i think my girl will leave me after this. LOL

anyway, that was forever ago...

just voicing out to let myself feel better

0 comments:

Post a Comment