Let go...

Posted on 9:47 PM by James K. Kim Soon | 1 comments

dear,

life Pictures, Images and Photos

is it that hard to let go a person you have love for sometime? can anyone guide me in this? can anyone bring me out from such a suffering life? yes indeed my life is suffering though i do not have the looks. it would be because i can hide it very well. and no one knows about it.

yeah, im trying to free up my mind, but it never seems to work. no strings attached would be a very perfect word i use to describe someone in a relationship till they are married. but for myself, im seriously attached and i cant let go.

"oh god, bring me out from here. im all screwed up right now. guide me to the right direction. and i am, for sure, will be grateful with all my properties and never will disrespect. just bring me out. Amen."

this would be a prayer i send to god last night before i sleep.

and i wish he could hear me. and reply my prayers, and i know he will, as i have faith in him.

LET GO - would be a word which is so hard to put into action. i have taken this burden for some time. no matter how heavy it was, im still taking it. i would like to become a hero, but never knew im still zero. i might be bad at times, but do not take this opportunity to place those negatives over those positives things i have done. its not right nor its this is how it should be.

everyone deserves a second chance, and i have given you too many chances, as i have taken mine a few times too.

so WTF? i do not give a damn thing now anymore.

1 comments:

aleuli ladeza y inelardo said...

searching for a "letting go image", searching brings me to your page.. I was about to save the pic when the music starts to play.. I decided to read your post.. I felt the same way before.. Just be strong & someday someone will come & take all your pain away.. :) stay positive.. Positive vibes will come your way.. Positive attracts positive :)

Post a Comment