Can jesus answer my prayer?

Posted on 9:04 PM by James K. Kim Soon | 0 comments

dear,

LORD. what have happen to me recently? when one is in dark time, all the devils will be standing there to just to get a piece of me. right now, i know its raining and heavy storm here, but im learning to dance through out the rain. i know i may get sick, but at least i have fun and i know how to wait through the storm to pass.

Oh Lord, can you just let problem and matter leave me alone? i really wanna be someone w/o any problems. i wanna lead a carefree life, can u bring me somewhere i belong to?

Lord,

i saw so many pict of her, which makes me distracted yet i pray to lord for your safety and happiness. i know my fault and my mistakes, so i will not bother your life anymore. one will never know what brought us to such a situation, where this is how we end up. heart break, sad, tears, disappointment, all of them came to me when i was sleeping, and the feeling really sucks. now, all i ever wanted is your happiness, being the priority in your life. and you still lives in my heart.

and to her, im really down with the way you treated me. to me, you have never care nor even bother how i felt. however i wish you could change. im lost and i need some guidance through out this situation, not someone or something to worsen the situation. though im the guy here, but hey, guys gets lost sometimes too OK?

and to myself, i hope that this is the ending yet another new beginning for me. i wish myself all the best and i hope this beginning is the one i wanted so badly.

still, i will not give up on myself no matter what happen. though this is my first experience, i gain a lot, and i mean a lot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment