Attention PLS....

Posted on 9:16 PM by James K. Kim Soon | 0 comments

Im also a human being with emotion. Yes, I might be cool at times, speechless and just wanna be alone. But that doesn't man I do not need any attention from you guyz. Sometimes i do think and think, what is the reason im born here. Is it just a process? A cycle of life? Or am i just being recycled? WTF?

Life is short and i wanna live life to the fullest. This is my life, and its getting even harder to feed and water my seeds.



This is Bon Jovi - It's my life.
This is your life and you are not living your life for others and there isn't any strings attached, so do not be lik a puppet and be controlled.

Dont anyone felt sometimes we are out of place? Or is it just me only?

Life sux actually. Everyone is doing the same routine everyday. Why there isn't anyone who wanna stand out from the rest? Im trying to do it, but it never seems success...

Can anyone save me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment