Hei guys...

Posted on 6:43 PM by James K. Kim Soon | 0 comments

Yo, pals:

Back with a few to none updates for you guys, however i know no one will be reading this junk. No worries, I've expected and I'm just trying to improve my Eng here.. recently i feel my english grammar or what so ever is getting from bad to worst, so i feel that writing a blog would keep my english.



Alright, here is some update bout me. Most of the time me and my gal keep quarreling. What really happen to us? Every lil things i do, or she does, makes either 1 of us unhappy. Yes, maybe sometimes i tend to act cool and not tell you anything, but that doesn't make me from not loving you. But what really happen to you? You are so not you anymore. Not anymore. I'm selfish at times; no doubt. Though I'm tough on the outside, but in my heart, the pain and scars makes me wanna rip off my chest and dig the shatterred heart out.




Sometimes i ever wonder, if being together with you is a mistake made by Hell for me. But then, at time i would also wonder are you the Angel sent from Heaven to me, like you are the best things happen to me and the reason i would spend my time just thinkin bout you.

I'm all in vain now. I give up, give up and give up. Let it go with the flow and what you want from me, just take it, and leave the remains for me to keep a memory of you.

JUST F*CK OFF FROM MY LIFE

0 comments:

Post a Comment