Friends are for sale

Posted on 9:27 PM by James K. Kim Soon | 0 comments

Photobucket

I think at times, where are my friends? I don't think my friends will be reading this blog at all. This is just a place for me to voice out what shit I've got to say, let the memories stay in blogspot.com, and come back with my email & passwords after twenty years to review what I've done on 2010.

Photobucket

I do notice everywhere i go, for sure i'll bump into my friends. It's not that Im popular or what, however We will chat for a couple of minutes and then gone with the wind. It's been so long since i updated my friends list. Or do i even have 1?

It's kinda pathetic at times when we care so much for a person, helpin out, doing every lil things for them, and all you ever get is betrayal. No, I do not wish to get anything in return, but YES, i want a loyal friend. What confuse me most is, how can someone, for the sake of his pocket, betray a close friend? Is it that money it's harder to find yet friends are easier to get? I can conclude that ppl with more cash, have a lot more friends which those less penny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment