Luck, or no luck?

Posted on 9:27 PM by James K. Kim Soon | 0 comments

Smile

My lady luck is there when i needed, and she ran away when i most needed.
21/01/2010 - thought of going to get a pair of Nike shoes, a pair of Levi's jeans and Sub slack.

Smile Smile

1st i went into Nike looking around and around, finally foudn what my heart desires. Inform the sales girl to get me a size 8 shoes to try on. Tried, walk around, look around, and YES I'm going to get this so bloody cool sneakers. Told her Im ok with it, and I walk arouund lookin for some shirt or maybe some cap, but im not really satisfy with any. So went to the counter to make a payment....search the left pocker, right pocket, back pocket...Where the fuck is my money? Damn, i drop it? WTF?

And there i was stranded in the Nike shop, hoping to get my CNY sneakers, but DAMN....

I walked out from the shop, feeling down and moody..

My new items have now gone with the wind.

Why am i being so careless? Its not a small amount, dude.. And its not the first time this happen to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment